Payment & Shipping Charges
- We only accept credit/debit cards through our Square.
- Each bicycle will be shipped within 3 working days.
Normal shipping time is approx. 2~5 business days for delivery.
- We do not ship parts and accessories to APO, FPO, P.O. BOX or non US address.
- We do not ship bikes to APO, FPO, P.O. BOX
- 7.8% sales tax will be charged to Arizona residents
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided by the manufacturer of each product.
- Unless otherwise stated, Arizona Wholesale Bikes (AZWB) offers no extended warranty and all warranty claims must be directed to the manufacturer.
Items not covered by warranty after the sale
- Labor for assembly and adjustment.
- Any scratches or dents to frame or any part.
- Any scratches or dents to wheel, fenders, fork, or frame in shipping.
- Any damage to the threads of pedals, cranks, stem, seat, seat post clamp, and front wheel axle.
- Rips in seat material.
- Flat tires unless it’s reported in 72 hours after the package is delivered.
- Missing nuts or bolts unless it’s reported in 72 hours after the package is delivered.
- Gear or brake adjustment. Adjustment is considered as a part of assembly.
- Any alteration made or aftermarket part installed on bike by customer.
- Wear and tear to bike, tires or components.
- Damage as a result of any bike accident.
- The manufacturer does not warranty frames, forks or parts damaged from use, misuse, crashing, racing, jumping, stunt riding, improper maintenance, neglect etc.
- Please carefully check up the PACKAGE and PRODUCT before the freight carrier leaves. FORK, DERAILLEUR, and WHEELS are the most common parts damaged in shipping. Please pay more attention in these parts. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier and noted on the freight bill before freight carrier leaves and contact us immediately within 72 hours. If the damage has been noted on the freight bill, we will contact the freight carrier and send the replacement part to you.
- If any damage is found AFTER the freight carrier leaves and has NOT been noted on the freight bill, the damaged part must be returned for replacement, and the shipping fee is at the purchaser’s cost. Please email the detailed symptoms and pictures of the damaged part within 72 hours, and we will contact the manufacturer for you and send you the instructions.
- Do not return Items to us without receiving instructions. If an item is to be returned for replacement, you must first receive our instructions.
- Most of the major parts have been pre-assembled before shipping but partial assembly and minor adjustment will still be required. For the safety reason, the manufacturer and AZWB are not able to provide any assistance with assembly/adjustment or any help with the instruction manual, and the manufacturer and AZWB are not responsible for damages incurred because of improper assembly. Therefore, we recommend you contact your local bicycle shop for assembly assistance. Please note that the manufacturer and AZWB will not cover the labor or any related cost.
Returned Merchandise Policy
- We have the most straightforward return policy possible: If you don’t like your merchandise for any reason, simply return it within 10 days after the original purchase date.
- Our return policy for bikes does not cover minor scratches found on the frame or any part of the bike. Every possible effort is made to ship you a defective free bike. Only 2-3 % bikes shipped in the past have been found with any scratches that have occurred during shipping. We have the sole right to accept or reject such claims.
- The returned merchandise must be in like new condition, no scratch, with original packaging and literature. We’ll send you a refund, less shipping charges.
- Your merchandise is non-refundable after 10 days of its original purchase date.
- Permission for any return merchandise must be secured.
- For questions about returning merchandise please e-mail email@example.com
- Please note that installed items, promotional items, and will call orders are not refundable or exchangeable. No exception.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Returns shipped via FedEx, UPS, or U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.).
- A value of over $100.00 should be insured. We are not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.
- We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 14 to 21 business days of our receiving your return. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
- All return shipping costs are the purchaser’s responsibility.